Spring has sprung and it’s time to get those smokers and grills in action. If you are looking for inspiration for your next event, we have compiled a list of some of our favorite meats for your next barbeque.
1. Chicken – Whether you marinade or dry rub your chicken, you are bound to end up with flavorful meat by the drumstick, by the slice or shredded for tacos.
2. Beef Brisket – Can I get a high-five for one of the best meats you can place in a smoker? Wait a few minutes after the most intense smoke clears to place your brisket in the smoker, have a little patience and you will wow your crowd of guests with thick slices or casual sandwiches.
3. Pork Butt – It is easy to tackle the classic pulled pork sandwich when you marinate the meat for approximately 24 hours before barbecuing. We love a little coleslaw right on top.
4. Beef and Pork Ribs – Succulent, dripping ribs…do we need to say more?
5. Seafood – If you are looking for a lighter fare, seafood like salmon and shrimp, handle the barbeque pit very well.
What is your favorite food for smoking and barbecuing? Let us know in the comments.